I`am going to talk about a science article, if you want you can check it on the hiperlink above.
Do you love music?
Your parents don`t let you listen to music while doing homework or studying?
Well, this article is directly for you.
I also love music that why this article really interested me, and now i`m sharing it with you guys.
First of all, listening to enjoyable music makes you learn better. So that might mean that studying while listening to music is NOT a bad thing. It also helps connecting the two hemispheres of the brain. How? You might be wondering. Well, the brain just like I said is divided in two, the right hemisphere and the left hemisphere. The right hemisphere is responsible for the creativity and your artistic side, the left hemisphere is responsible for your language and math. So if you listen to music with rhythm and lyrics it will stimulate both sides of your brain, the rhythm your right and the lyrics your left.
It also helps by making you more creative, and stimulate dreaming, learning and relaxing. But for that to happen you need to listen the type of music you most enjoy. But scientists have proved that if you listen to classical music it stabilise your blood pressure. It can activate positive emotions.
Music is so incredible it can help people who suffer of Alzheimer. This disease damage your memories, but if you listen to music it can stimulate your memory, improving brain functioning.
Well, the conclusion of all of these is that MUSIC IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!
MaFe, I loved that you reflected what you read in the article. Interesting article, and now you know why I let you listen to music while you work on the computers!! Great! 9/10
ResponderExcluirThanks Ms. Macedo
ResponderExcluir